Introduction To Inscriptions
Join Chef Ceri Griffiths as he shares with you his hints, tips and tricks for creating beautiful inscriptions. This short class is an introduction to inscriptions aimed at the beginner or enthusiast who wishes to create their own unique stylised inscriptions.
Skills learnt during class
- Font size guidelines
- Letter spacing and placement
- Alphabet and number exercises
- Transferring an inscription to a sugar surface
- Utilising stencilled letters
- Freehand lettering
- Top lining lettering
- Piping curls, swirls and dot embellishments
- Inscriptions on the curve
- Inscriptions on an angle
- Using guides and templates
This course is held at LetThemSeeCake Shop & Classroom, (entrance on Lansdowne Road) Public on-street car parking is available nearby but we cannot guarantee a parking space. There is a bus stop outside the Bakery, reachable by bus numbers 13, 17, 18, 64, X1 from Cardiff city centre.
Sunday 7th of July 2019
The course starts at 1pm and finishes around 4pm
The course is £75 per person.
The course price includes all ingredients, materials, recipe , all sugarcraft tools,equipment, refreshments will be supplied.